Ski le Gap Blog

Pools are open for Canadian IEC working holiday visas 2017

If you are hoping to qualify and work as an instructor next winter season you will need a work visa and the application process for 2017 has just opened.

Please note: you do not need a work visa to do any of our courses but if you would like to go on and work as an instructor in Canada afterwards you will need one – most likely the International Experience Canada (IEC) Working Holiday Visa.

Demand for these visas is high so we advise you to submit your profile now to ensure the best chance of getting one.

You apply for your IEC visa through the Canadian High commission but please do contact us for information to help guide you through the process.

We'd be happy to chat, call us direct on

+44(0)1273 011193