There is no comparison – less people on the slopes, a friendlier atmosphere, better snow and better instructors.
Resort & Accomodation
A Winter Wonderland
Mont Tremblant Resort
World-renowned for its excellent snow conditions that span over 100 runs, Tremblant has earned its award as the Number One Ski Resort in Eastern North America.
We operate exclusively in this resort, and have done for over 25 years, so we are able to offer a superior quality of service. We provide that personal touch to every student to ensure you have an unforgettable experience.
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
We place huge importance on where you call home, and make sure everyone is living in the same place, creating a great Ski le Gap community.
Accommodation is in twin bedrooms with private bathrooms. Single rooms are available at an extra cost.
We believe the most important factor after the expert coaching – good food! We provide a full breakfast, packed lunch and a hot, home cooked evening meal daily.
At weekends when you’re not on one of our included trips, you can have a lie-in and still enjoy brunch and dinner, offering you a chance to recharge your batteries, explore the local town or get more time on the mountain to perfect your new skills.
At Ski le Gap we make sure that you don’t go hungry!
TREMBLANT RESORT STATS
Mont Tremblant sits at 875 meters and offers a breathtaking view of the magnificent Laurentians. Its ski area covers 305 hectares and includes 102 ski trails on 4 distinct slopes for skiers and snowboarders of all levels.Read More
|102||No. of trails|
THINGS TO DO
The village of Mont Tremblant at the base of the mountain is a bustling resort – packed full of great restaurants, clubs and pubs and boutiques.
- Enjoy a beer in the famous Caribou bar, voted best après-ski bar in North America
- Lace up and skate on the myriad of paths on the surrounding lakes
- Enjoy the outdoor pools and hot tubs at the wellness centre
- Enjoy a sweet treat – Canada is famous for its maple syrup taffy lollipops
- Snack on a Beaver Tail, a fried dough pastry – they are truly delicious!
- Shout yourself hoarse at an action-packed ice-hockey match
- Face the mountain differently and try alpine touring
- Drive your own team of huskies on a dogsledding excursions through the forest
- Wind down and get artistic painting pottery
- Dig a hole in the ice and try fishing
- Feel as if you’re in the heart of a video game at the laser tag arena